What if you could build an eLearning program that is guaranteed to sell or that your employees will absolutely love, without having to worry where to start and what you should do next?
Discover the turn-key system that takes you from where you currently are to successfully building, launching, and distributing an online course or eLearning Program every time.
Expanded + Updated!
See what results our students and clients are getting...
Jonny Havey & Hector Simoudis
Hi, I'm Jonny Havey (left) and I'm Hector Simoudis (right) - online entrepreneurs, eLearning consultants, and co-founders of eLearning Partners.
Most eLearning programs and online courses never get the chance to launch because people get stuck "making them too big."
Has this happened to you? After experiencing results from some really cool eLearning programs, did a lightbulb go off in your head?
Maybe, you thought:
- "I am going to build an online course to start earning passive income."
- "This could be a strong opportunity for our business to create an additional revenue stream without needing to hire more employees."
- "I can onboard and train my teams on auto-pilot without needing more employees to train, I just need to move our training online."
No matter what reasoning you have to build an eLearning program, or online course, your excitement probably leads you to daydream about the big vision for your program.
That's the fun part, coming up with the big vision for your program. As you know though, the fun can turn into overwhelm pretty quickly once you start conceptualizing how many courses, hours of content, and work it is going to take you (and your team if you have one) to execute your vision.
Well, you are far from alone. Most, if not all eLearning programs and online courses fall into the "making it too big" trap because there really are endless possibilities to teach. And the reality is, that the best eLearning programs and online courses continue to grow and become more and more valuable over time.
So how do you make sure that your eLearning program doesn't go into eLearning purgatory where it just never seems to reach your learners?
Well, not only have we helped numerous students and clients distill down their "making it too big" vision to focus on their learners and launch a profitable eLearning program within 3 months - more than paying back their investment right out of the gate...
Look what happened to one of our clients, Tracy's company within 1 month of launching their program.
...we ourselves were in your shoes when we first started. And we suffered from an extreme case of "making it too big" without a plan of how to make our investment back when we launched our first eLearning program.
We had this idea to create what we called at the time "The Netflix of Personal Connection." Pretty cool right?
We thought so. And what it was (on paper at least) was an eLearning course library with 100s of courses that would be curated and customized for our learners' needs (like Netflix) to help people connect with one another. Nothing specific, we just thought people needed help talking and building connections with each other.
Long story short, by the time we realized that our big vision was just that, "our vision (not our learners' vision)," we only ended up selling 2 course subscriptions.
And we didn't stop there. We ended up building 2 more courses (which didn't sell at all by the way).
It finally took looking at our bank accounts and credit card statements to realize that we had dug ourselves into $150K+ of debt.
So we put everything on pause and started digging into why we couldn't seem to get our eLearning program off the ground. We were very confused because didn't everyone want personal connection in their lives?
And there it was. Our problem was staring us right in the face.
We were trying to build an eLearning program for everyone without asking anyone what they actually would want to learn.
No matter who you are, if you build an eLearning program or online course for everyone, you have really built it for no one.
But... isn't Netflix made for everyone you may ask? We were saying the same thing. Our whole vision in the first place was to "Create a world where people weren't afraid to personally connect." So everyone was our audience.
This caused our eLearning program to fall into eLearning purgatory because we "made it too big" without actually identifying who our learners were.
And, we aren't talking about "how old they were" and "where did they live." We had never asked our learners what their biggest challenges were.
So since we considered everyone our learner, we asked anyone and everyone willing to answer, "What are your biggest challenges and how can we help you with them?"
And we realized $150K+ of debt later and after a couple of weeks of talking to our learners, that our big vision for "The Netflix of Personal Connection" was too broad. Our program was a flop.
Fast forward and we realized that what we really should have done was build an eLearning program for the clients we serve every single day. We had been building out the content for eLearning programs and online courses for almost 7 years and knew exactly who to teach.
If you have struggled or are struggling to get your eLearning program or online course off the ground - welcome to the club.
When we embarked on creating our first eLearning program it seemed like it was going to be impossible for us to ever launch it. And $150K+ of debt later we realized that we didn't even have a market for the program.
That sucked. And for a little while, we gave up on getting an eLearning program off the ground.
Fast forward, 24 months we were out of debt and ready to give it another shot with our sole focus on our learners. And Launching eLearning Simplified Academy was the best decision we made in a decade+ of business.
If you were to ask us 24 months ago if we were planning on building another eLearning Program, we would have laughed, and then ask you questions like this:
Jonny and Hector Then:
"But we tried to launch an eLearning program before and just dug ourselves out of the $150K+ of debt, why would we want to do that again?"
Jonny and Hector Now:
We understand, but you were implementing the guess it strategy the first time. eLearning is not about what you want to build for your learners. It is about what your learners' biggest challenges are. And when you build an eLearning program that provides solutions to their biggest challenges, you are guaranteed to succeed.
Jonny and Hector Then:
"We don't have time to build an eLearning program, we have clients that need our attention and team members to manage. Don't you get it?"
Jonny and Hector Now:
This is a very valid concern. You should focus on serving those who are bringing money into your business. This is actually the perfect situation though because your clients and team members are going to be your learners. This means that all you have to do to start building a successful eLearning program is to listen to what your clients and team members are struggling with the most. Instead of taking more time, this is actually going to save you time and provide even more value to your clients and team members. And in the end, they will literally build your eLearning program for you.
Jonny and Hector Then:
"We don't even know where to start building, launching, and then distributing our eLearning program to our learners. We feel like every week we are learning something new about eLearning that complicates the process. Do we need an authoring tool? What kind of LMS do we need? What type of content should we create? How are we going to get our program in the hands of our learners? This seems way too complicated and overwhelming."
Jonny and Hector Now:
We agree - people DO make it way too complicated. But it's really not. No matter what kind of eLearning program or online course you are creating (for your employees or to sell to your customers), there are only 3 core pillars that you need to build for your eLearning program. And if we can learn them, anyone can learn them.
The Jonny and Hector back then were afraid...
They initially failed to get their first program off the ground.
They wanted (better yet - they NEEDED) a change. But they didn't know how to pull it off.
Can you relate?
We always wanted some way to serve more clients without losing quality and without needing to hire a ton of new team members.
And we wanted a way to train and get our team members up to speed to provide the highest quality service to our clients without having to spend so much time training them day in and day out.
We needed to do something different to create the company and the work/life balance we wanted. We wanted to be less stressed at work and not have to worry about work outside of work.
We saw eLearning and online courses work for a lot of people, but we also experienced the struggle we saw so many other people and businesses go threw and eventually give up.
But this was it. This was our chance to make an everlasting change in our business and lives. And we did just that.
We increased our revenue while decreasing our costs and therefore, our profit margin has skyrocketed.
eLearning doesn't have to be complicated. eLearning should be simple - you just need to have a strategic plan and system in place otherwise you'll waste your time and kill your chances of success.
And we are not about to let that happen to you.
So we took a decade's worth of knowledge, success, struggle, pain, frustration, and experience and distilled it down into a proven step-by-step process and repeatable system.
An end-to-end, turn-key, proven system that allows you to seamlessly transform any course or training into eLearning, or successfully develop an entire program from scratch while saving you and your team time, money, and stress.
eLearning Simplified Academy will help you:
Multiply Yourself & Your Knowledge
Internal training is no longer dependent on syncing you and your team's schedules up and selling your courses externally as a product is no longer dependent on the amount of time you and your team have in a day to deliver value.
Create Unlimited Scaleable Potential
All bottlenecks and barriers (monetary and time-based) to scaling your training or increasing your revenue disappear. You can train your teams 24/7 and sell your courses 24/7 while on a beach in Hawaii.
Create Ultimate Control of Your Time
Win your and your team's time back forever and the next time you have a training or course to bring online, follow the same process again and again.
Create Fulfilling and Meaningful Work
Wake up and do work that truly matters to you and go to bed satisfied knowing you did something truly valuable.
Create A Lasting Impact On The World
Sharing your and your team's knowledge with the world is actually helping people and making the world a slightly better place.
The program is focused on 5 core areas:
Here's a sneak peek of what you'll learn inside the 80+ core microlearning video modules of eLearning Simplified Academy:
Milestone 1 - Become an Expert
Master your online learning process so you always know where to start.
- How to avoid spending your time and money on what most people believe eLearning is
- "The eLearning Onion" and "The eLearning Car Engine": The secret sauce to making even the most complex eLearning programs, online courses, and virtual trainings simple to create
- Learn what letters of "eLearning alphabet soup" will actually help you and your learners succeed
- Master "C" "T" "D," the 3 Pillars of eLearning, and how to make sure you don't neglect building the most important pillar - Distribution
- A simple guide on where to start with every eLearning program you ever build
Milestone 2 - Focus on Your Learners
eLearning is not about tech specs, it is about learner specs. Include your learners in every step of your eLearning process to guarantee success.
- The top 5 biggest mistakes individuals and businesses make when building an eLearning program and how to easily avoid them
- Learn the secrets about creating your "Perfect Learner Profiles (PLPs)" that will save you tons of time and money as you build and implement the 3 pillars of eLearning
- Build a unique "Learner Transformation Statement" for each of your PLPs so that your eLearning program will connect with and provide personalized value to each of your learners
- Instead of using the "Build it and hope they will come" strategy, find your first group of learners (PLPs) before even building your eLearning program
- Implement our proven process of getting continuous feedback from your learners and have your learners successfully distribute your course for you
Milestone 3 - Scale
Learn how to achieve even the most impossible deadlines and win your team's time back.
- Overcome the "goal-setting fallacy" and set achievable goals you and your team will actually complete
- Why most people and companies don't know how "Accountability" truly works (and how to hold everyone accountable for your eLearning project every time)
- Our proven method ("Minimum Viable Course/Curriculum") to bring your current curriculum online and/or to build an entirely new course/curriculum from scratch
- The best cheat code in building, managing, and scaling the build-out of your eLearning program using resources you already have at your disposal
- Implement the system we have been using for years that allows us to help our clients build and launch eLearning programs up to 7x faster than the industry average
- How to make "remarkable content" with the resources you and your teams already have at your disposal
- A simple, yet powerful mathematical equation we use to ensure you are creating the right amount of "remarkable content" for your Learners
- A subtle technique we use to integrate human to human interaction in your eLearning program
- How to use "The 85% Rule" to cut the amount of time you and your team spend on developing your eLearning program, online course, or virtual training in half
- Learn how other individuals and businesses, just like you, successfully built and launched their eLearning programs without spending a ridiculous amount of time and money
Milestone 4 - Simplify the Tech
Implement eLearning technology with a user experience everyone can learn.
- The one thing most people and organizations forget when selecting an eLearning technology
- The 5 things any eLearning technology you select should do no matter if you are building an internal or external eLearning program
- How to ensure you are selecting the right type of eLearning technology that is best for your internal (employee/contractor training) or external (sell to customers) eLearning program
- The best free and low-cost eLearning technologies we use and how to best use them to provide the most value for your learners
- The secret to launching and testing your eLearning program without having to spend any money on or time selecting an eLearning technology
We provide answers and clarity to the following advanced, yet common questions:
- The pros and cons of building your own eLearning technology or buying/licensing one? And how we have saved multiple clients $25K+ helping them with this decision
- Demystifying eLearning file and data types: What are SCORM, AICC, xAPI (Tin Can), and HTML5? Why are they important and are they important to you and your learners? And if they are needed, how do you use them to provide the most value to your learners?
- Modules, lessons, units, cards, trails, objectives, milestones, chapters, etc. What is the proper way to organize your eLearning program and how do you make it work with any naming conventions any technology has?
Milestone 5 - Successful Distribution
Build a distribution strategy with all eLearning stakeholders in mind.
- The benefits and opportunities of distributing your External (sell to customers) eLearning program Internally (employee/contractor training) to scale your business and cut costs
- Use proven, high-value sales techniques to distribute/sell your eLearning program to your employees and contractors
- Ask your employees and contractors our list of unconventional questions to learn exactly how to successfully distribute your eLearning program to them
- A simple 3 step strategy ("The 3 "I's" of Internal Distribution) that will help you distribute your eLearning program to even the hardest employees and contractors to satisfy
- The benefits and opportunities of distributing your Internal (employee/contractor training) Learning program Externally (sell to customers) to create passive revenue
- The secret to identifying and attracting exactly who is making the decision to purchase your course (hint: it is not always your learner)
- How to optimize your sales strategy to sell to businesses (B2B) and to individuals (B2C/I)
- The only 3 core things you need to create a successful automated sales funnel for your eLearning program and how to integrate them into your eLearning technology
- How we use our "REV" formula to create invaluable partnerships so you have a sales team that cares about the success of your eLearning program as much as you do.
"From the government sector to the private sector, I have worked and experienced education in every way. I thought I had seen it all until eLearning Simplified Academy. The Learner-Centric process and the proprietary system are flawless. eLearning had always been so complex, until now."
eLearning Simplified Academy is for you if...
- You (or your organization) has valuable knowledge you want to share with the world at scale using a process that is all about providing value to your learners
- You're looking for a way to save money and time by duplicating yourself, your subject matter experts, or your trainers so your course or training can be accessed digitally 24/7
- You are excited about the idea of creating a new revenue stream and want a step by step guide to do so
- You have wanted to or have been trying to launch an eLearning program for months (or maybe even years) but continue to get stuck and aren't sure what to do next
- You are tired of guessing why your eLearning program isn't getting the learner engagement you were hoping for (or maybe it isn't getting any learner engagement at all)
- You (and your team) are willing to put in the work if it is strategic and fits within your current work and life schedule
- You don't want to sink thousands of dollars into a business idea (or worse go into debt for it) just to see it potentially fail
eLearning Simplified Academy is NOT for you if...
- You are expecting a magic pill to develop and launch a successful eLearning program. We can't promise that.
- You and your team expect results without putting in the effort. You have to be passionate about the value you want to provide to your learners and willing to put in the time and follow the step.
"How long does it take to create and launch an online course?"
As long as you let it. You can and should always launch an eLearning program before it is complete because the most important thing to do is create value for your learners as quickly as possible.
"How much does it cost to build an eLearning program?"
It is more of a question of how many hours of you and your team's time is it going to take? And the answer is without our course it will take at least double the amount of time which means at least double the amount of investment.
"How do I decide what course to create first?"
If you aren't ready to invest in "eLearning Simplified" rewind to the first exercise we took you through in this MasterClass to see who your number 1 PLPs are and build a course tackling their biggest challenges, otherwise, we go through in detail how to make sure you are creating the right course that is valuable to your learners immediately in eLearning Simplified.
"eLearning Simplified Academy gave me a blueprint that spells out exactly what I need to do to develop a successful eLearning program so I never feel lost or overwhelmed. I have a step-by-step process to follow and know exactly what I need to do at each step of the process."
eLearning Simplified Academy isn't based on fads
Instead, it's built on the core concept of learning available for all!
In addition to our proprietary system that guarantees results, you will learn of all the other low-cost and free tools that we use that will save you and your team thousands of dollars and hours. You won't need to guess and/or "hope it will work" anymore!
Now hopefully you're starting to see how powerful this course is!
From having no idea how to approach eLearning to literally developing courses, training programs, and/or virtual training that accomplishes all of your goals, eLearning Simplified Academy is your turn-key solution.
And because this information is so powerful, we are able to charge over $4K/month for 3 to 12 months ($12K to $48K) to consult our clients one-on-one.
We've even built out entire eLearning programs for $100K+.
Because you can turn it into more than $100s of thousands of dollars of cost savings or new revenue over time and you are guaranteed to save you and your team's time along the way!
We believe that no expertise should go unlearned so when we decided to package our proprietary system which guarantees results into a course that anyone could follow, at their own pace, we wanted to make it as accessible as possible.
See what results our students and clients are getting...
Don't forget: it's completely risk-free with our 100% 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
We have packed a lot into eLearning Simplified Academy because not only do we want you to create successful courses, training programs, and/or virtual training, but we want to guarantee that you don’t fail.
And to make it a no-brainer deal for you we are giving you a 60 day 100% money-back guarantee with your purchase of eLearning Simplified Academy today.
That's right: Go through the course, check out the bonuses, follow the steps, put in the work, and if you don't love it in the first 60 days of your purchase, send us an email and we'll refund you immediately. No questions asked, no hard feelings.
If eLearning Simplified Academy doesn’t work for you, we would much prefer for you to take your money and invest it where you will be happier and get results. We just want you to have the success you deserve!
Also, if you sign up for eLearning Simplified Academy today you'll receive some exclusive bonuses:
Bonus 1 - Bonus Milestone (14 Microlearning Video Modules):
Assemble an eLearning Team for Success.
In this Bonus Milestone you will:
- Learn how to use "The 90/10 Rule" To Assemble a High Quality and Efficient eLearning Team
- Learn how to Identify "The Handcuff Approach" vs. "Value-based Approach" as you assemble your perfect eLearning team
- Master our "Micro-Project" formula so you always have control of the development of your eLearning project
- Learn a detailed list with examples of what the top red flags to look for when assembling your eLearning team (both for hiring employees and vendors)
- Learn how to avoid the recency fallacy and research multiple employees and vendors
Bonus 2 - External Distribution Strategy Checklist & Process
A roadmap to sell and market an eLearning Program or Online Course to a Leaner/Customer.
In this bonus we will share with you:
- Course "Digital Assets" Needed
- Sales and Marketing “Digital Assets” Needed
- “Marketing Channels” to be used
- Example of a Successful Step-by-Step Distribution Process
Bonus 3 - Internal Distribution Strategy Checklist & Process
A roadmap to successfully engage your employees, contractors, and internal teams with your eLearning program or virtual training.
In this bonus we will share with you:
- Course "Digital Assets" Needed
- Internal Distribution "Assets" Needed
- “Distribution Channels” to be used
- Example of a Successful Step by Step Distribution Process
Bonus 4 - Updated and Expanded
Access to Milestones and Modules to continuously added to eLearning Simplified.
In this bonus, you get access to the Milestones and Modules that are based on:
- Industry changes, technology changes, and Learner-Centric practices change we will update
- The valuable feedback from you (our Learners)
Bonus 5 - 1:1 eLearning Strategy Session with Hector or Jonny
In this bonus, you will:
- Schedule a one-on-one session with one of the founders (Hector or Jonny) of eLearning Partners based on availability
- Receive feedback and suggestions on your PLPs, Content, Technology, Distribution, or any other questions or challenges you are having with the development and launch of your course
"I have been a leader in education for 30+ years. After eLearning Simplified Academy, the expertise and knowledge I received from each milestone and module exceeded my expectations. I don't know if I could have found a better method, framework, and system that focuses on the most important aspect of education, the Learner. I recommend anyone looking to develop a course, training program, and/or virtual training to invest in eLearning Simplified Academy."
So here's what you're getting with eLearning Simplified Academy:
- All 80+ core eLearning Simplified video modules with over 15 hours of in-depth step-by-step training on our proprietary process ($15K value)
- BONUS: Milestone with 14+ bonus video modules with over 70 minutes of in-depth training on how to assemble an eLearning team for success ($1K value)
- BONUS: External Distribution Strategy Checklist & Process A Roadmap to Sell and Market an eLearning Program or Online Course to a Learner/Customer ($250 value)
- BONUS: Internal Distribution Strategy Checklist & Process A Roadmap to Successfully Engage Your Employees, Contractors and Internal Teams with Your eLearning Program or Virtual Training ($250 value)
- BONUS: Updated and Expanded Modules based on industry changes and your feedback (Invaluable)
- BONUS: 1:1 Bonus eLearning Strategy Session customized for your eLearning project's needs to address any questions or challenges you are having with your program ($1.5K value)
Total value for this amazing course = $18K
If all this did was...
If all this did was give you a clear, Learner-Centric roadmap of what to do every step of the way so you are no longer overwhelmed or stressed, wouldn't it be worth it?
If all this did was prevent you from spending 100s of hours and 10s of thousands of dollars developing and launching an eLearning program, to find that your learners aren't interested and engaged, wouldn't it be worth it?
If all this did was create a new passive income stream for you or your organization making an extra $3K/month, wouldn't it be worth it?
You're seconds away...
When you log in, you’ll be able to access the entire eLearning Simplified Course and begin watching the micro-video training immediately.
You can take the course on any device you like: computer, tablet or phone. As long as you have internet access, you have the course!
And when you join you get Lifetime Access to this material.
At the end of the day, you have 2 options...
Option 1: Go it alone. Spend months and years of your and your team's time building content, choosing technology and trying to distribute your eLearning program, online course, or virtual training, "hoping" you are providing enough value for your learners to engage.
Option 2: Learn a proven proprietary process for successfully creating and launching any eLearning program, online course, or virtual training from an organization with a decade of experience helping individuals, small business, and large enterprises not only engage their Learners but have Learners always coming back for more.
We have all been through Option 1 in one way or another, and always wish that we could go back to do it differently. But now, you won't have to wish because Option 2 is right here at your fingertips!
Imagine a year from today...
Imagine a year from today when you have one or two eLearning programs training your teams so you and your other team members can focus on providing value in other ways.
Or, you have one or two online courses automatically bringing in revenue to you and your business while you are working less, but are providing more value to your learners, your business, and the world.
Or, watching your training costs plummet exponentially and your new revenue stream gradually increase over time from $3K to $10K, to 25K+ a month without having to hire a bunch of new employees and increase your workload.
That's the power of building a course, training program, and/or virtual training with our proprietary system which guarantees results, and that's what we teach inside of eLearning Simplified.
You can do this! We are proof that it's possible and we are here to teach you every step of the way!
Join eLearning Simplified today and let's change the world by making sure that no expertise goes unlearnerd.
Your Partners and Trainers,
Jonny Havey and Hector Simoudis
"It is really hard to find an organization that cares about your company and project as much as you do. eLearning Simplified Academy is remarkable. eLearning is extremely important to the success of our business and we are grateful we found a proprietary system that works."