Teach What You Know Best,
We Take Care of The Rest
Premium Videos Courses Filmed in Our State-of-the-art Studio in Downtown Englewood, Colorado
- Are you ready to create a video course, but have no idea where to start?
- Do you have a vision for your video course, and need a team of highly trained professionals to bring it to fruition?
- Are you frustrated with trying to film yourself all day only to realize that the footage is out of focus, you have to start over again, and all of your time is wasted?
- What about the struggles of picking the perfect equipment and paying big bucks for it only to realize you have no idea how to operate it? Don’t you wish you could film your course content without having to become a video expert?
- What about the regrets of watching the footage and realizing that you should’ve said that part differently? Don’t you wish there was someone in the room to guide you?
- What about the frustration of editing your content and watching tutorials for hours to figure out how to do the effect you want?
- Or if you work with an editor, what about the overwhelming stress of reviewing hours of content for quality assurance, giving rounds and rounds of feedback?
If you’re tired of doing everything yourself and believe that you and your Learners deserve better, you’ll love our Premium eLearning Videos service.
It’s time you feel like a superstar because you are!
Welcome to eLearning Partners, Where Speed Meets Excellence
Over the past decade, we've collaborated with visionary small business leaders, experts, consultants, coaches, authors, and speakers, empowering them to craft transformational video courses. Our expertise extends to providing strategic guidance and leading video course development for notable companies such as Disney, CoStar, World Health Organization, Modernblkgirl, Urban Ed Academy, CDC, WeWork, GeoTol, InitiativeOne, and numerous others.
What sets us apart from other video production companies is our ability to deliver video courses with an unparalleled turnaround, as educational video production is our specialty. Not only do we have a track record of launching successful video courses for other companies, but we also have our own proprietary course, eLearning Simplified Academy, and a YouTube channel featuring over 500 videos.
Results our clients are getting from Premium eLearning Videos:
Premium Product You Are Proud Of
What’s included in the Premium eLearning Video Service?
- A studio shoot at our eLearning Studio in Englewood, CO
- The use of our state-of-the-art equipment worth over $25,000
- Dedicated Producer trained to make you feel comfortable and provide an outside perspective on your training material
- Guaranteed movie-quality footage with Lightboard or Greenscreen technology
- SME preparation meeting, eLearning Studio Guide, and Scripting Guide to ensure that you feel 100% prepared when you step into the studio
- Hands-off experience during an entire time we work together
- Dedicated Quality Assurance Manager focused on reviewing your video course and providing feedback for our team
- Premium editing of your program by our video editing team with 20+ years of combined experience
- National-Geo-worthy finished product branded for your business (no shameless plugs of eLearning Partners anywhere)
- Complete ownership of the final product
- Red carpet treatment because you’re a star!
- Free Parking
- Complimentary drinks and snacks
- Fly-in Guide with details about hotels, Airbnbs, restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, and more for our out-of-town guests.
Watch our Premium eLearning Video demo reel:
And here are samples from some of our clients' biggest wins:
Click on the "+" to see some of our favorite client case studies.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) & TEPHINET
WeWork & Flatiron School
Health Ed Solutions
eLearning Partners - YouTube (Yes, we are our own case study)
InitiativeOne Leadership Institute
Peace of mind You Deserve
What’s our process?
By now, you may be wondering, “How much does this cost?”
We understand the frustration of trying to get a straight-up pricing for video production service and realizing it’s nowhere to be found.
Because we don’t want you to go through the hustle of filling out forms just to get a quote, we came up with a fair pricing model that works for our clients.
Our Premium eLearning Video service costs exactly $5,000 per hour of finished video content (after it’s been edited and all extra takes and pauses have been taken out). And, of course, we'll break this hour down into multiple videos based on your needs.
This includes everything. No hidden fees. No extra costs. That’s it.
And if you think you have more than one hour of finished video content, you still only need to put down $5,000 to get started, and then you'll pay per finished hour upon completion.
As a small and busy training video production company, we get booked up pretty quickly.
Therefore, we recommend that you book our studio ahead of time.
It’s especially important if you have a tight deadline and/or specific launch date.
So, click on the button below and it will take you to a secure checkout page.
After your purchase is processed, you'll be prompted to book your Kick-off Meeting and first video shoot.
Click on the button below to get started.
Because we understand that $5,000 is a significant sum, we provide a 100% money-back guarantee if you're not 100% satisfied with the Kick-off Meeting and your first shoot experience.
We’ve gotten such positive feedback from our clients about their studio experience that we have full confidence that you’ll have a fantastic experience, otherwise, we don’t deserve your money. Plain and simple.
What working with eLearning Partners™ is like...
Frequently Asked Questions (F&Q)
Why can’t I just hire someone locally and send you the footage to edit?
Can I just record it myself and send your team the footage to edit?
This is my first time being on camera, what should I expect?
How does the cost compare to that of other companies?
What makes you different from a traditional video production company?
Imagine, you come into our studio and get greeted by a friendly Producer.
They show you around and offer you a beverage and a snack of your choice.
You walk the red carpet into the studio and see our state-of-the-art equipment surrounding you.
You have no idea how it all works, and that’s totally fine because you don’t have to worry about it.
You open a laptop we have ready for you with presentation software that’s easy to use.
You get your notes and slides ready to teach.
All of the equipment is ready to go when you’re ready.
You start talking about your favorite subject and soon forget that you’re in a studio.
You are on stage in front of your audience, your fans, your community.
They are watching you with their eyes wide open.
You hear a gentle comment from a producer asking you to restate the last sentence.
How great is it that there’s a person out there listening attentively and noting these things?
So you restate them and keep going.
Your audience is waiting for your product, and you can’t wait to deliver it to them.
After the shoot, you grab another beverage to-go and say goodbye to your Producer.
They’ve become a friend by now.
You go back home and realize that your part of this process is done.
And it only took you a couple of hours.
In a couple of days, your friendly Quality Assurance Manager will be in touch.
She already has a sample of what the course will look like. She wants to make sure that it’s exactly what you envisioned.
You look at it and can’t believe your eyes.
You love it so much, and all you did was come in to hang out and teach your favorite subject.
And in a few weeks, your entire program will arrive for your final approval.
You click on the videos, and can’t believe your eyes.
They look so polished and so professional, and they sound amazing!
You barely have any comments other than “I can’t believe it only took me 2-3 hours of my time!”
You are proud of the program you produced, and can’t wait to share it with the world.
And that’s why we are here. Because we believe that no expertise should go unlearned.
Ready for your Red-Carpet Experience?
Click on the button below to get started.
P.S. We get booked very quickly.
To secure your spot, click on the button above that will take you to a secure checkout page.
After your purchase is processed, you will receive a calendar link to book your Kick-off Meeting.
Remember, we guarantee that $5,000 is fully refundable in case you change your mind.
What’s more, if you come into our eLearning studio for your first shoot and don’t feel happy with the results, we will still refund you the total amount.
We’ve gotten such positive feedback from our current clients about their studio experience that we have full confidence that you’ll have a fantastic experience, otherwise, we don’t deserve your money.
Join Our Client Superstar Spotlight:
We believe in Giving!
Therefore, a percentage of your investment goes to support these organizations:
International Dyslexia Association - Rocky Mountain Branch
Helping individuals living with dyslexia, language, and literacy challenges, their families and the communities that support them.
Educating and empowering students in grades 2–12 with dyslexia or other language-based learning differences.
Providing free, accessible education to children all over the world.